The Podcast Experience Track ONLY. This is the only track that we are offering independent of the core masterclass, although we always recommend taking the core curriculum to not only have a better understanding of tying your leadership to this track, but for a combination discount.
Aspiring podcasters: if you have decided that your leadership has led you to developing your own platform to share your voice, then this is your track. Learning how to apply the fundamentals of leadership to your podcast in order to help transform the lives of others is just the beginning of this add-on track.
- Soup-to-nuts guide to podcasting from both the technical side and the content side
- Technical specifications and recommendations
- Broadcast training
- On-air persona training
- Application of leadership theories to your show strategy
- Interview 101
- Monetization of your podcast
- Marketing your show
(SEE COURSE CURRICULUM TAB FOR FURTHER DETAILS)
This is the LARGEST add-on track that The Leadership Experience offers and spans across 6 modules. The Podcast Experience is co-taught by the found of The Leadership Experience/CEO of Launchpad Five One Six/host of The Launchcast, George Andriopoulos and the founder of The Joy Revolution/host of The Golden Mic Podcast, Marc Cordon. This beta won’t last at this price point for too much longer.
Week Zero: Ground Zero to Leadership Orientation Week
Module 1 - Show Me The Podcast!
Show Theme/Through line, Podcast Genre - Understanding your genre and knowing what it means to your show in the long run, Show Format-Measure your resources vs. the best way to disseminate the theme
- Getting Started Questionnaire
- Tiny Little Classes: Podcast Genres
- Tiny Little Classes: Podcast vs. Radio
- Tiny Little Classes: Voice 1.0
- Commit to Your Podcast Voice!
- Module 1 PRAXIS #1 – Voice Exercise
- Module 1 PRAXIS #2 – Choose your theme
- Module 1 PRAXIS #3 – Podcast Genres
- REPLAY The Podcast Experience Track Module 1 (Week 1) – Show Me The Podcast!
Module 2 - Who In The Hell Do You Think You Are?
What’s the purpose of your podcast? (ROI, Marketing other revenue streams), Business plan/Goal setting
Module 3 - The One Where They Built The Death Star
Content Structure, Technical Specs (Equipment, hosting & other services), Production
- REPLAY The Podcast Experience Track Module 3 (Week 3) – The One Where They Built The Death Star
- Tiny Little Classes: Podcast Hosting Companies
- Tiny Little Classes: Simple Portable Microphone Setup (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Zoom H6 (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Digital Microphone vs. Analog Microphone (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Condenser Microphones vs. Dynamic Microphones (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Pop Filter (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Mic Stand (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Headphones (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Soundboards/Audioboards (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: RØDECaster Pro (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Soundcraft Notepad-12FX (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Sound Absorbers (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Streamdeck (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Cameras (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: Lighting (Equipment)
- Tiny Little Classes: The Ingredients of a Good Show Structure
- Tiny Little Classes: Show Segments
- Tiny Little Classes: Bumpers
- Tiny Little Classes: Intros & Outros
- Tiny Little Classes: Inserting Ads Between Segments
- Tiny Little Classes: Licensing Audio & Video
- Tiny Little Classes: Audio Editing Software
- Tiny Little Classes: Video Subscription Services
- Tiny Little Classes: Video Editing Software
Module 4 - The Remix To Ignition
Launch Strategy, Monetization
Module 5 - Hey Now! I'm Your Host and Today Our Guest Is...
Your podcast voice, Guests, Audience
Module 5.5 - The In-Betweenie
Module 6 - Invasion of the Podcast People
Marketing, Repurposing Content, Final Roundup